[IRCA] TAs and TPs

For those of you doing TAs and TPs with the better equipment I'm wondering if anyone can try for The Big L on 1395 in Holland.They were fired up again on 11-01 -09 and I think the hardware puts out 100Kw.I don't have the means to pull in TAs with the barefoot receivers from my west coast location.There's a prize for the first person to snag that one.(just kidding)Thanks.Bill in Vic ;BC