Re: [IRCA] WYLL-1160 Tentative

Patrick - certain parts of your 1160 sound like WYLL.  Their website has a banner at the top that says "Celebrating 20 Years", and their program schedule does list "Enduring Truth".  However, their sked shows they air this show at 1:00 and 10:30 AM their local time.

Just for fun, I looked at the "Enduring Truth" website and looked at theri affiliate list.  The Nashville 1160 station is listed, and ineterstingly, their program guide lists "Enduring Truth" at 5:30 AM local time ....

73,

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)
jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx (Alternate)