Re: [IRCA] Slinky Super Loop

Hi Kevin,

Can you describe your antenna in more detail? I've had Slinkys on hand for
months after learning about David Hamilton's (Scotland) success, but haven't
yet built anything with them. Are you using the Slinkys on all four sides?
Is your transformer a 16:1 impedance ratio? At what bearing is your antenna
oriented?

If I ever get something built with my Slinkys, it will go on the rotating
frame that now supports my ALA100, or along a fence line.

73

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.fivebelow.squarespace.com