[IRCA] WMJR 1380 Nicholasville

Don't know how I found this tonight, but here goes.....

WMJR 1380 Nicholasville (Lexington) KY, 11/11/09, 11:00-11:05 PM EST with Ave Maria Radio from Ann Arbor Michigan, ad for the Notre Dame and Pitt football game, station ID Global Catholic Radio WMJR Nicholasville Lexington. Mention of Veteran's Day and Answers Live before fading. While it lasted, it was over semi-local WPHM. New!

P. S. Their 38 nighttime watts is noted.

Hmmmm, Kentucky QSO Party this weekend, I hope this is a good sign, hi.

73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI