[IRCA] TA + TP at 0500

Nigelk,

Its interesting that we were both listening to 702 at almost the same time. I came in at 0303 and it was news, primarily by woman, mentioning Iran, but any newscast in the world might fit that description. I'll listen to the recording tomorrow morning.

Right now, I'm listening to armchair copy of Radio Rossii from Arman to the west of Magadan, hidden from us by the Kamchatka peninsula. This is what I heard much wealker a couple of days ago.... I think this is the most northeasterly of the Siberian longwavers.... Doing very well at 0519. Good program!

John B.