From: "Pete Taylor" <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 9, 2009 4:10:09 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Grayland report 10/08/09-10/09/09

vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Managed to get a recording of 774 JOUB NHK2 sign off at 1500.

Dennis, can you confirm that they give the call letters at this time?

Thanks.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop
ICF2010 + "     "    "      "
DX398; Palomar loop
SRF-59 & -M37V
Eton E100

Fellas, I can confirm that they indeed ID at sign-off. Armchair level up here in Masset! ....Walt