[IRCA] Arizona TP's for 10-9-09

No DXing has been done here since the IRCA convention as I have been on a camping trip around the Southwest.  I did hear JOUB-774 on 10-8-09 at 1335 ut about 20 south of Quartzsite, Arizona on a Sony 7600 with a fair signal.  Not must better when I got up today as all I heard were a few weak carriers and the only station with audio was JOUB-774 at 1335 ut.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8