Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-8... Huge Improvement

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP's for 9-8... Huge Improvement

Hi Gary,
I haven't gone over all of my Perseus WAVs from this morning, but 1322 kHz
rose from the muck much later than the day before. Today the best level was
at 1330 (along with RTM Kota Kinabalu 1475 peaking at the same time).

Unfortunately I couldn't detect an announcer, just more pop music similar to
what I've heard before form this part of the world. It didn't seem to be
another live concert, but the signal level was slightly better.

BTW, at 13 seconds into yesterday's recording I *think* I'm hearing a
mention of "Marawi" (the city where DXAD is located). Tarmo Kontro in
Finland also took a listen and thinks he's hearing it too, but the reception
quality is so scratchy and splattered it is hard to say for sure.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com