Re: [IRCA] Who's on 1170?

At 10:05 AM 9/8/2009, Mauno Ritola wrote:
>KBS in Mandarin and VOA in Cantonese at that time.
>
>73, Mauno

Thank you Mauno!  Gary DeBock confirms that it is Mandarin and not Cantonese, so this suggests highly that it's KBS Foreign Service.  I'm happy either way, as I've heard VOA Poro a number of times from the Queen Charlottes.  Thanks to all that filled me in on who this could be.  Reception was mighty strong, especially when I'm right beside KPUG!  Directional antennae sure help, and my 334 degree "West" wire has been a major winner for several years now....Walt