Re: [IRCA] Who's on 1170?

KBS in Mandarin and VOA in Cantonese at that time.

73, Mauno

8.9.2009 19:40, Walter Salmaniw kirjoitti:
At 09:27 AM 9/8/2009, you wrote:
Walter,

I have KBS' Japanese Service QSLed on 1170, from Grayland (I heard something under KPUG, but I'm just too close over here). When I was on Easter Island (Mountain Time Zone) VOA Poro in Chinese was booming in, too. So....

My report will be delayed until this afternoon. Was an EXCELLENT morning here, too.

John B.

This was almost certainly CC.  I do have trouble differentiating KK from JJ, but not CC.  I've sent an mp3 file off to Gary to see if he can decipher something....Walt