[IRCA] Fw: Re: [Amdx] [Tvfmdx] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

[IRCA] Fw: Re: [Amdx] [Tvfmdx] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

WEMG is alive and well and itself -
preventing me from having a shot at the mystery station.

So far it's been established that "Frank" is a Nassau
Broadcasting 'brand'; Nassau owns no stations on either 97.1
nor 1310; there are no other 'Franks' on either frequency.

Given that it may be a pirate or a low power, my guess is
that the reason he only hears it at night is quite possibly
because it isn't on during the day.

Russ Edmunds, WB2BJH
Blue Bell, PA
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W,  Grid FN20id