[IRCA] OR Coast radio

After repairing the control, I have been tuning across the R8 using the
SW EWE, going down the dial from KWRO-630-Coquille, KORC-820-Waldport,
KDUN-1030-Reedsport, KCST-1250-Florence, KNPT-1310-Newport,
KBBR-1340-North Bend, KBCH-1400-Lincoln City, and KMBD-1590-Tillamook.
They are all coming in KDUN is the best running 50 KW followed by KTIL
and then KWRO.
The antenna is working quite nicely. I hope it stays that way. KCST Is
still Adult Standards. Florence is another town with most over 55.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager