[IRCA] KORC 820

As I suspected, the cows did a number on my wire mesh around the
control, but I repaired it and readjusted the pot. I am back in
business. It must have happened yesterday afternoon, as the cows are out
there in the late afternoons.
   I have been listening to KORC and I must say their format does not
fit their market! Heavy metal/Album rock in a coastal town of 1500 that
is over 55 on average, a retirement community, doesn't fit. Hopefully
when someone buys the station, they can go back to Adult Standards, or
maybe C&W, maybe Big Band, or Jazz.  But Album Rock? I don't think
so.....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin