Re: [IRCA] DX "lay of the land" from the Myrtke Beach area

Re: [IRCA] DX "lay of the land" from the Myrtke Beach area

My experiences with MW DXing from that area were not that great.  You will
experience how easily Florida stations roll in during the day time over the
water.  At night time, the band is really overwhelmed with South American
signals.  So if that is what you are after, you will probably be excited.
But for domestic DXing, it was kind of a letdown for me.  In fact, I have
stopped bringing much in the way of listening gear, etc during the annual
summer beach week.

Don't know about FM Dxing.