Re: [IRCA] DX "lay of the land" from the Myrtke Beach area

Re: [IRCA] DX "lay of the land" from the Myrtke Beach area

     I don't dabble too much on the FM side of the dial so I can't comment there, but I do remember a few years ago having a blast on AM on the Outer Banks of NC. I know you'll be a little further south, but I can't think that things would be too much different. I hit Savannah, GA a couple of times a year and the DX is great there too. Bring something that will get LW and you'll enjoy that as well! Good luck and great DX!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!