Re: [IRCA] KRKO and KONP-540?

And everyone is right, the IF range is not something I thought of! i was
looking purely for a mixing product of actual signals.

I once heard WCRS 1450 in Greenwood, SC halfway between Abbeville and
Greenwood (about 7 miles away from each) very clearly on 1230 ,and I don't
know if we ever figured that one out or not.

Paul Walker
www.noairdj.com