Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 23:03:16 -0800 (PST)
From: satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KRKO and KONP-540?
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Pete:

It was probably a 910 khz IF image (twice 455 khz = 910 khz, and
1450-910
= 540).  My e100 has the same problem with the 455 khz IF.  Since KONP
is
only supposed to be 1000 watts, they were getting some pretty good
over-the-water coverage that day!

I know that Gary DeBock gets a hefty image on 540 from his local KUSH as
well.

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA