Re: [IRCA] CMDC-570

Many Cuban stations broadcast parts of their broadcast day from one network and part from another. Also, unless you heard a call ID both times, this could be two different transmitters each running its own network. So far as I know there are no real details on most of the Cuban stations in terms of calls, locations, powers, patterns and network affiliations readily available to the hobby community to validate such things.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id