Re: [IRCA] CMDC-570

It's seems that today @ 1200 local time 2/9/08 I heard
CMDC-570 programming Radio Enclopediya Popular.

However, at 1830 local time, that I heard CMDC
with its Radio Reloj  (RR ._. ._.) programming.

So maybe it was an operation error as we called at
the VOA.
I wouldn't believe for a moment that is was an "operation error."
If a communist government say it I wouldn't believe.

BTW- Concerning the 570 frequency, I have heard three different network announcements at one time. All, one after another. I would guess that they run well over 100Kw on the 570 spot. That is a well educated guess, not guess work.

To me, they are just aonther pest. Charles I would believe that hear as many Cubrs as I do here. To many on the AM dial.

Willis