Re: [IRCA] UNID 1490 "11-90 Nova M"

I've looked into the only possible station around here that I can think of,
Santa Barbara. They have been simulcasting 990 KTMS but on the Rincon
Broadcasting website they are now listed as Progressive Talk, but with Air
America Radio news at ToH and a different program listed for this time.

This is probably a new affiliate since the beginning of Feb.

I'll send a letter to Nova M/KNUV (address is the same for both) and see if
they can verify my report and tell me who it was. Maybe they'll tell me it's
VT! : )

Martin

> Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 00:01:36 -0600
> From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr."
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] UNID 1490 "11-90 Nova M"
> <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Martin,
>
> Most likely, the 1490 you heard was simply an affiliate of Nova M.. but
why
> you heard local Phoenix ID's and not network stuff, I don't know.. and
KNUV