Re: [IRCA] Great Northern cx

Walt,

Sat on 630 off and on for a couple hours looking for KIAM, but too much
KCIS. I think KJNO was under them though, but no KIAM I could detect. A
C&W program on 870 pointed to KSKO McGrath, also Sports on 550, a good
opening to the North. KFQD was coming in like a ton of bricks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager