Re: [IRCA] Great Northern cx

--
Hello,

Thanks to Pat's tip last night I was able to log KFQD 750 & KICY 850.
Believe I heard another Alaskan station KDLG 670.  No ID heard.  NPR
program heard.  Music matched KDLG program guide.  Heard
program for Chicago Public broadcasting.  KBOI is very hard to phase
down.  It was about 30%  ?KDLG? 70% KBOI. Could not get the KDLG
listen live audio to work.  Next time conditions to the North are good, I will
trim the pot to weaken KBOI.  I'll have the wife watch the S-meter and I
will trim the pot and use the walkie-talkie to communicate with her.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA