To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] a little west coast TA

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:58:06 -0800
Hi Steve,

I know you have some lengthy Beverage antennas running due West, but what do
you use for your TA receptions, particularly longwave?

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com

From: "Steve Ratzlaff" <steveratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] a little west coast TA
       <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

First radio check of the evening, rather late, 0450 utc. A little TA LWBC,
153, 162, 171, 180. One MW, 783 with very poor audio, only a couple other
very weak hets.
Steve
NE Oregon