Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:34:39 -0800
From: mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx (Patrick Martin)
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Returning to Canada - More E100 Slider adventures
International Radio Club of America)

Colin,

Glad you had a good trip and you got back safely. Hawaii is a lot of
fun. Been over there 4 times. Never made it to Maui though, but the
other main islands. Kauai is my favorite. If I was to live on one of the
islands, Kauai would be the one. A great DX location too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager