[IRCA] Invitation to Chat about MWDX

Come join the fun! Chat live with other MW DXers! Talk with other DXers as we DX. Talk about receivers, antennas, and reception conditions, all live.

You are invited to visit and stay a while at the #mwdx IRC Chat Room on StarChat.

We have been around since 1997 and have participants from all over the world.

You can connect to our room through IRC clients such as mIRC. Soon we will be available through the StarChat.net web interface.

You can stay on line 24/7 as long as you have an internet connection. Since most people have a broadband connection, this is easy to do.

Looking for to seeing you there!

Bill Harms
#mwdx founder