[IRCA] THURSDAY THEATRICS

540 KNAK-UT still potent 10/10 0145. Third night in a row. Two years or so ago when they went through this, we were told they had to order a part for the transmitter. 750 KOAL-UT chattering away on/under KXL 10/10 0140. I just don't seem to be able to get KFQD. 960 KLAD-OR "Country Legends" and ad for salespeople including the street address listed in the NRC log 10/10 0125. This is not readable here that often in deference to CFAC (hockey tonight) and KALE.
1160 KSL-UT no IBOC
1190 KEX-OR no IBOC
1530 KFBK-CA no IBOC

Not a bad band tonight but not as porous as some of the others I have enjoyed recently.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop