Re: [IRCA] Victoria TPs for 9 Oct 08 antenna scorching levels

Re: [IRCA] Victoria TPs for 9 Oct 08 antenna scorching levels

Hi Colin,

Scorching TP levels down here this morning, too. JOUB is the one on 774,
which is probably what you meant. JOIB Sapporo is on 747, which was
barrelling into Puyallup at 1400 UTC:

www.guyatkins.com/files/sdr/joib_sapporo_747_home_09oct2008.mp3

Also over the 1400 UTC top-of-the-hour was 963 CRI:

www.guyatkins.com/files/sdr/cri_963_home_09oct2008.mp3

and at the same 1400 UTC time here is 972 HLCA:

www.guyatkins.com/files/sdr/hlca_972_home_09oct2008.mp3

These signals are even better than I recorded via a 700 ft. mini-Beverage
behind my house in October 2004, my previous "best ever" DX levels from
home. This morning's reception was on my newly-erected Conti Loop. Now I
know why Walt has spoken so highly of the design.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com