Re: [IRCA] Alberta TP's for 23 Sep 2008

At 05:23 PM 9/25/2008, you wrote:
>   I think Walt must be living right, as I'm afraid my experience this morning fell in with the majority.   Conditions seemed very similar to yesterday, and certainly nothing like the great morning on Tuesday. Plenty of carriers, but the only audio heard here was from the high powered Japanese on 594 (tough through IBOC), 747 and 774.
>
>73,
>
>Nigel Pimblett
>Dunmore, Alberta

Nigel, I just posted my loggings which I'm very happy with....too bad I wasn't up earlier, and listened a little longer, but those babies in hospital beckoned!  Interesting how conditions seemed so good over that little piece of ionosphere around the Victoria suburb of Oak Bay!  In any case, I'll take it!  ......Walt.