[IRCA] TPs for 25Sep08 Magnificent!

As I mentioned earlier, I really thought conditions were wonderful this morning....easily the best I've experienced in Victoria this year, and as good as many of the best mornings last year.  I knew things were brewing when I began DXing this morning at 13:01 UTC on 1215 (left on from last night's TA search) and heard Chinese at a 7 level.....rare!  Continued until just after 14:00 when I had to get going for work.  Here's what I heard in audio, with "6" level, unless otherwise noted.  One more comment:  conditions were highly variable, with signal strength rocketing up to very good strength, and then falling at times to inaudible....more so than normal here.  Great fun!  Having the Perseus running the full MW spectrum on the coast would have been a fantastic opportunity, I think!  Great DX.......Walt in Victoria.

279:  7.5 level
529:  SQM at 8 level
531:  8 level NHK1 at 13:18
540:   ditto, despite domestic cochannel.
549, 558
567:  NHK1 at 8 level
576:  9 level presumed Russian.
594:  JOAK (NHK1) at 9 level at 13:01
603:  6.5 level
612:  7 level
621:  7
639:  9 level for Fiji (only using my ALA 100 loop aimed towards NZ....other antennae just IBOC)
648
657:  North Korea at 7
666:  9 level JOBK plus cochannel at 13:31
675:  7 level ?Vietnam, best heard on north directed Conti corner fed loop.
702:  ? DU station at 13:34 at 7
711:  KBS1
720:  North Korea on 719.9
738:
747:  NHK2 plus cochannel at 9
756, 765
774:  9 level NHK2 plus weak cochannel
792:  7 level (music) at 13:42
801:  North Korea at 9 level (801.02) strong! at 13:43
819:  KCBS at 9 level
828:  9.5 level NHK2 plus another cochannel oriental station
837:  8 level HLKY at 13:46 plus cochannel CC (not CNR1)
846, 855 (855 N. Korea)
918, 936, 945
954:  CC at 7+ level at 13:49
963:  CRI Russian at 8 level at 13:49
972:  KK at 9 level at 13:49
981:  CNR1 at 9 level
1008:  CNR1 at 7 level
1017:  CC language lesson? but not // to NHK2 at 8 level.
1026
1053:  North Korea // 2850 plus jammer at 7+ level.
1098:  Big OC
1107:  no audio, but big het from 1106.8
1134
1143:  7 level
1152, 1161, 1188 (13:57)
1215:  Chinese at 13:04 at 7 level.
1242:  JOLF at 13:59 at 9 level.
1278, 1287,
1323:  CRI Russian at 6 level
1332, 1413
1440:  STV at 7 level
1475:  Malaysia at 6 level at 13:16
1503:  JOUK //594 at 7 level, late at 14:05
1512, 1557
1566:  HLAZ at 9 level at 13:05
1575:  VOA Thailand at 8 level
1584:  late at 6 level.

Overall, a very satisfying morning!  Great DX to everyone.......Walt.