Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:07:52 -0400
From: "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Australian Broadcasting Corporation on Shortwave?
    <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "NRC List" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Can anyone tell me if the Australian Broadcasting Corporation owns, operates
or buys time on a SHortwave relay somewhere around 21.50 to 21.55 mHz? I was
listening just before 8am central and heard definate Australian accents
followed by ABC News.

I was looking on their own website, www.abc.net.au but unless I know
specifically what service the signal is carrying or what territory it came
from, I'd be searching for it forever.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Paul Walker