Re: [IRCA] Australian Broadcasting Corporation on Shortwave?

Re: [IRCA] Australian Broadcasting Corporation on Shortwave?

I just checked and found it wasn't ABC but Radio Australia, like you said..
and for that matter, I haven't figured out if the dial on this radio is
exact.. which it probably isnt... but for me to have heard 21725, it'd have
to be be a bit off.

Paul

--
Sincerely,