Re: [IRCA] TPs from Orcas: Aug 11

At 13:14 8/11/2008, you wrote:

>1017, CRI KK with talk of Olympics, peak at 8

Perhaps this was my mystery from last Saturday morning, John.   I'm rather impressed at how early in the season some of the more distant Asian powerhouses are appearing this year.   A quick look at last year's loggings didn't show as much; Thailand-1575 started to get more regular by the middle of the month, but didn't  hear any Chinese then.

Nick