Re: [IRCA] TP for 3Aug: Pedestrian morning

Re: [IRCA] TP for 3Aug: Pedestrian morning

For once, Walt and I heard the same things... almost exactly. We DXed exactly the same time period, too. The only things of his that I missed were the LWs and1475 that I almost never check, the 6-level audios on 738 and 639.

I did catch a handful of the very brief peaks that he did not: two 6s on 891 and a HUGE brief JJ peak on 747... a solid 9 at 1228. I also had 6++ on 675 which I'm convinced is the Kiwi Maori station... I've never had a station that just hung at the edge of solid language recognition for so many mornings. I, too, found 783 my most interesting. And I though that it was Access Radio, as well. I think that they were running a BBC feed??? Other than that, we were exactly the same.... a rare occurrence.

The Kiwi's were doing better than the Aussies... in strength, tho' we heard about an equal number of each.

A pedestrian morning, but a NICE pedestrian.

John B.
Orcas Island, WA