Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 08:56:53 -0700
From: kevin redding <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DX Tip? WPLN 1430 TN
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On May 8, 2008, at 8:43 AM, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> i would "ask him to rem,ove wording like that".... thats like
> calling out a
> station for definately cheating when you have absolutely no proof..
> and
> anything less then Field Intensity Measurements or more conclusive
> proof
> would be required.

Paul,

He is not saying they are cheating. He is asking a question.

"Are they "cheatin'"?  I dunno but they seem very strong for an
apparent 1Kw station matched up against a local 5Kw station."

Yes, Paul, stations *DO* cheat. Its not the end of the world. Pull
your own radio out and try to see if you can hear them. This may be
your only chance. But as to David's post, he never said WPLN was
cheating.

Kevin