Re: [IRCA] WGIV-1370

--- Neil Kazaross <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One wonders here. WGIV has been a frequent abuser in
> the past, and I think
> they were fined for it, back when 5KW and pesty here
> in IL.

Yes they were.

>> Willis's post is well written here !! As he simply
> suggests that they "may"
> be on day power, rather than saying "gotta be
> cheating !"

If they were on Day power Willis would have had to
water cool his IF's at that power level and distance.

HOWEVER the 1130 in Gainesville, Georgia HAD been
running day power as I measured. I called Eric in the
Atlanta FCC office and asked him to give them a
telephone call.... ask them to fix their power
changing device.

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net