[IRCA] Cabin Fever Sprint

Greetings Everyone,

  Well the Ultralight Sprint is complete and I hope everyone did well and logged a few new ones as well. Here in the North Atlantic  a buddy of mine Lorne Harnum VO1-002-SWL and I  did the sprint using the M37V barefoot multi-operator .

   We also experienced  the sun's effects as we  Dxed the very first evening of the sprint due to  other commitments on  the other two evenings.

  We struggled to hear anything west of Montreal but the Transatlantics managed to kep us busy for most of the evening. Lorne caught three new countries for the first time ultralight records . Had a great time and looking forward to another. Good luck to all

  Allen Willie VO1-001-SWL
  St. John's, Newfoundland