[IRCA] 2008 ULR Sprint: One new one and one strange unID (Help please)

[IRCA] 2008 ULR Sprint: One new one and one strange unID (Help please)

During the ULR Sprint 2008, I had one new one for the overall log and
one strange unID, hockey on 880.  CKNX was my first new one on the
SRF-59.  I had another approved radio (GE Model No 7-1637) but it just
did not hear as well as the SRF-59.  I used it to check parallels,
however.  I also found a use for one of my DQ'ed cassette units, it's
clock!

880 unID  3-1 2236 P-F in WCBS null.  Hockey game play by play.  Heard
Maple Leafs mentioned but maybe just a mid-game update or maybe National
Hockey Night.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

920 CKNX ON Wingham 3-1 2237 F-G w/Calls. New! DH-IN

73,
Dave in Indy