[IRCA] How to position the Ultralight Radio

[IRCA] How to position the Ultralight Radio

There's been talk about how to position a ULR to null stations. I find
holding it in a variety of ways does a variety of things. Most successful
most of the time is almost flat. It also helps to walk around. Find hot
spots. Take it outdoors, perhaps find a way to get to a quiet spot away from
electrical wires and such. You can bet I'll take this thing if I ever go
canoe-tripping or backwoods hiking/camping! Or to a quiet oceanfront or
lakefront beach at night. This will be useful on DXpeditions, which I
dedicate a lot of time for my FM DX. (I don't see these yet as good for FM.
I will assess that when the e-skip season starts this May. I also don't see
it as a tropo performer for FM. I'm lucky enough to get relatively strong
semi-locals. Then, again, maybe for the backpacker deep in the woods, or a
traveller. Certianly the sound quality on FM is quite decent.

Saul