[IRCA] UNID on 1470

Noted today on 1470 at 1700 EST, ToH ID: "...all your favorie southern
gospel music, 24 hours a day on 1470 WEEE".

Sorry, no mp3 to upload.  I am still taping DX on cassettes, just like in
the 70s.

Allowing for mis-heard letters, (e.g. WDEE, WBEE, WECE, WCEE..) nothing in
the 28th edition of the NRC log even comes close.  Since my most common
pests on 1470, such as WEMM Huntington, WV or WNYY Ithaca, NY weren't noted
at this time, maybe one of them changed calls and flipped formats in the
last day or two?

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON