Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch

Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch

Hi Gil:

I think the problem with the M-37V was images in Gary's RF-rich
environment, not overloads.  Not sure the filter would do anything for
image problems, but if you don't live within 20 miles of literally a
million watts like me, the increased selectivity on the M-37V may cure
overload problems as well and be a really good choice!

73 - Kevin