Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch

Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch

Plus, AFAIK, the T615 is cigarette lighter size. That's fine for those
who have 20/20 eyesight, but for the rest of us that's darned small. As
far as the sizes of the controls, I'd guess if you can handle one of
those mini cell phones, you could handle the T615.

Since the M37V has overload issues, I'll have to forget about that one
as well

Russ,
I didn't realize how tiny the t615 is: 3.5"x2.1x.5". Tell me about cellphone
controls.  I've got a miserable Moto Razr that I've yet to dial a correct
phone number on first time. It's as if I've got the digits of a Simpson TV
character. Mesa Mike has cracked the code on the 37's overload issue with a
filter replacement.  It's a great sounding FM radio.  Once I replace the a.m.
filter, it should do fine on a.m.
73 Gil