[IRCA] DXer.CA...Official Utralight Revolution Web Site!

[IRCA] DXer.CA...Official Utralight Revolution Web Site!

Hello All,

     As you drink your Kool-Aid, recline in your  lazy boy and enjoy
thrilling Ultralight DX, you may wish to raise your  Kool-Aid glass in a toast to
Colin Newell, whose timely suggestion started the  entire Ultralight revolution.

     We can all thank this ultra-cool Canadian for  his suggestion that the
original SRF-59 Review be written, without which we  would all be still be
chained to oppressive megabuck receivers, bored  to death as we sit hunched over
the Chiropractor's best friend.

     Gentlemen, Colin's superb, innovative web site  already has great
information on the SRF-M37V, the current hot topic of the day,  as well as the
original SRF-59 review, extensive information on the Sangean  DT-200VX (yes, I do
know it can receive 9 kHz splits), as well as an  ICF-EX5 review that was my
first chance to work together with Nick, another  ultra-cool Canadian.

     As the offical web site of the Ultralight  Revolution, Colin will
shortly be receiving extensive documentation on all  Ultralight radios,
experimentation, modifications, alignments, etc., with the  very humble goal of making
this supreme Canadian web site the worldwide  headquarters of an AM-DX revolution.

     Oh, and when you visit dxer.ca, if you haven't  already, why don't you
vote in Colin's home page little poll about whether you  have heard of the
Ultralight Revolution?  Colin, the "Runaway Train" is  heading your way... get the
Kool-Aid ready.

               73,  Gary DeBock