Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch

Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch

Ultralights are fine, but they don't have great taste or a good head.

I like Labatts the best. Canadian.

Pass the peanuts, huh?

Karl > Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:31:55 -0500> From: gilstacy@xxxxxxxxx> To: les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [IRCA] Drinking the Kool-Aid, Jumping on the Couch> > Am I to understand that another "Ultralight" has now proven to be superior> even to> the SRF-59? Please tell me now, as I must own it!> > Les,> >From what Gary's comparision disclosed, the Sony T615 is more convenient> because of it's digital readout, but nothing combines sensitivity and> selectivity better than the 59. TheT615 delivered from Japan via Audio> Cubes is about $100, or the cost of 6.5 SRF59s delivered before Amazon> pulled the plug on free shipping. The T615 is very selective, but in the> head to head comparision, the 59 nudged ahead very slightly during his> daytime station comparisions.> 73, Gil> _______________________________________________> IRCA mailing list> IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca> > Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers> > For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org> > To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>