[IRCA] "Lazyboy DXing" With Ultralights Reaches Critical Mass!

[IRCA] "Lazyboy DXing" With Ultralights Reaches Critical Mass!

Hello All,

     After reading of Rob's amazing SRF-59 "Canadian  Team" exploits, and
also a receiving a very inspiring email from Dennis about  his Ultralight DX fun,
I think it's time to emphasize one of the great points of  pocket-radio DX:
YOU CAN DO IT ANYWHERE!

     No longer do DXers need to glue themselves in  front of a megabuck
receiver to log DX.. the Ultralight Revolution has given us  supreme freedom to
enjoy our hobby whenever and wherever! We have finally broken  the chains of
oppressive, ultra-complicated (and pricey) receivers that  force us to sit hunched
over, and become servants to their  tedious knobs and switches.  WE ARE FREE,
brothers!  We have finally  broken the yoke of oppression, and can enjoy
thrilling, innovative, extremely  serious DX by holding an Ultralight in our hand!
 Anywhere,  anytime!

    Brothers, we shall boldly proceed into the future with  supreme DX
confidence and excitement, as our courageous allies in the  Revolution, Sony and
Sangean, continue to provide us with the latest in  innovative weaponry to
absolutely crush our despised enemy, IBOC pessimism (and  IBOC itself!).  The future
is ours, and we are going to spread our  Revolution throughout North America
and the world!  Amen.

    On to total victory, brothers!

              73 and Great Ultralight DX to All,

              Gary DeBock  (Chief Fanatic)