Re: [IRCA] UltraLight Awards + Definitions

Re: [IRCA] UltraLight Awards + Definitions

Hello John,

     Thank you very much for your extremely helpful  suggestions regarding
Ultralight awards (and DX records), and definitions.   We appreciate you input
greatly, and feel honored to receive your  expert advice as we strive to
organize an Utralight Awards Program.

     Currently we are inviting any and all who have an  SRF-59 (isn't that
practically everybody by now?) or other Ultralight Radio  (whatever that may be,
hi) to participate in this discussion, and we certainly  have been extremely
fortunate to have the technical advice and assistance of  Nick Hall-Patch and
Steve Ratzlaff, who both have already contributed far above  and beyond the
call of duty to help the Ultralight DX cause.  With the  additional advice and
assistance of an experienced DXer like you, John, how can  we possibly go
astray?

     When I had the indescribable thrill of receiving  three TP stations on
my SRF-59 in November, it was my profound wish that  every member of IRCA could
experience the astonishing adrenaline rush that I  felt (which, incidentally,
was the reason why I mistakenly sent an email to  Colin Newell, starting the
Ultralight Boom).
Any IRCA member who experiences what I did will have his DX outlook
radically transformed in an instant, hi.
We really need an exciting, vibrant Ultralight DX Awards program to not  only
inspire every IRCA member to try this thrilling new form of AM-DX, but
reward them seriously when they succeed in their efforts!

     Please consider giving us YOUR input on how to  carry this out, and make
the IRCA Ultralight program the start of a true  revolution in AM-DX.

                       73 and Best Wishes,

                       Gary DeBock