[IRCA] Added 75 feet to my Western BOG

About a month ago, about 99% of my previously bad line noise went away for
good, it seems as I can now drive up and down IL Hwy 59 and DX whereas at
times there had been noise under locals !  Therefore I could move the ends
of my western BOGs closer to the highway and the previously noisy
powerlines.

The BOG now is about 425 feet long and runs at about 273 degrees. Starting
at about 277 degrees and making a soft and gradual bend to 270 due to the
lay of the land here. It is terminated via a basic 270 ohm Radio Shack
resistor connected to my typical ground, a 5 foot piece of 1" diameter pipe.

Some listening shows an improvement from the previous 350 footer as F/B is
improved. Once again best termination seems to be midband. But in comparison
to the shorter BOG the effects on channels like 1060 are dramatic. WHFB to
the east is hammered during the day and weakling WRHL mixes with them. Last
night KYW was hammered and at times no trace u/someone (I think KNLV) called
the Christmas Channel. On 1130 last night I had no trace of WBBR and it was
KBMR's 24 watts atop KFAN and some CKWX. 950 had Denver's KKFN nicely atop
my SS Chicago local. Daytimes WNTA is now mixing with WKTA. Not much
termination effect is noted  near the band's edges however, but this antenna
is certainly better than no termination. Speaking of daytimes, just after
2PM here and I came in from the DX car after listening to CBW's weatherman
bragging about a high of -12C today.

I look forward to lengthening and fixing up my longer one (will be about 600
ft) and hopefully getting a decent termination on that one as well.
When I then phase the pair of them, I'll be starting with less eastern
signals and hopefully can get a complete kill on pests east of me.

73 KAZ Barrington IL