Re: [IRCA] Added 75 feet to my Western BOG

Re: [IRCA] Added 75 feet to my Western BOG

KAZ said: Speaking of daytimes, just after 2PM here and I came in from
the DX car after listening to CBW's weatherman bragging about a high of
-12C today.
///////
It was -15C here when I got home from the station at 7 AM this morning.
But it has warmed up to a balmy 0C this afternoon. Just two days ago it
was +15C here. A typical Denver winter.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/