Re: [IRCA] "Merry Christmas Y'all!"

Ira Elbert New, III wrote:
>      I was rewarded this morning with not only the SONY SRF-59, but also the SONY SRF-M37 as well! No new logs yet, but I have been impressed with the two of them. I know I'm not worthy of either set, but I'll do my best to see what they can do here in Watkinsville, Georgia and beyond...
>
>      Many thanks to those who suggested them.

I was at dinner with my dad tonight, and out of the blue he asked, "does
anyone still make a basic AM-FM walkman radio anymore?"

Seems he needs something to listen to when he takes his walks around the
block.

Needless to say, a healthy dose of SRF-59 was prescribed, and I expect
he'll be placing his Amazon order in the morning. (And having not yet
joined in the fun myself, I asked him to order two of them as long as
he's placing the order...)