[IRCA] More on the SRF 59

This an amazing radio for $15.  Earlier tonight I was on 570 with it,
and it could distinguish 4 stations, three of which I ID'd.  One great
thing about the radio is that it's small and light enough to hold
comfortably in your hand.  You can move it around to keep the signal
you want on a second by second basis.  I'm going to velcro a scrap
ferrite antenna onto it and see what that does.

Dave
Albany, NY