Re: [IRCA] Audio Phasing?

Hi Kevin,

Sorry for addressing you as Satya - Didn't realize that you had signed
with a different name.

That's interest about the phasing results.  I've been looking for an
excuse to buy an SRF-59, now I"ll have to buy two just to try this out!
And I don't even do  much in the way of MW DX'ing, I'm just fascinated
with receiving techniques to maximize clarity.

Thanks,
Rob